Projet : RC control

geeks

Posted · Projet : RC control

hello,

I attack a new project.

For many years, I am confronted with the problems of radio control. So I decided to just build one that will suit my needs.

The frame is assigned to items printed with UM ² PLA / PHA colorfabb.

Telecommande 07

My main concern is printed large plates with Ultimaker power. I am not sure it is feasible. Before I begin I just informed me.

For example of one of these plates. How can can go about it ?

I must be able to remove the printed plate of the bed.

Telecommande 02

Telecommande 03

Thank you for your help.

This looks very printable. I think I would put the "bottom" edge down. The edge closest to viewer in first two images.

Putting the "back" (side down in all 3 images) down should also work if the back is flat but this will be more tricky and I would add support in cad on the left and right edges of the tilted-up part and fill the sides solid on the tilted area instead of "X" shaped support.

Well...

I printed the two flanges. I use PLA / PHA black Colorfabb. A treat compared to conventional PLA.

Impresson 01

I am captivated by the filament ColorFabb. It's cool to continue like this.

To return to the remote control, I now print large complex plaques. I'm afraid of not being able to withdraw from the bed if I use glue. I will run a test and if it gets stuck, I ask for help.

In the meantime, it will seriously printed tomorrow!

Hi

I am a huge RC fan myself and love the topic

I want to print a RC car in the near future, meanwhile just printed some parts and accesories for the existing ones (non 3d printed)

this is my curent project: (a little bit offtopic...)

WP 000166

WP 000165

As the material choise I think I will go for ABS

Have fun and keep the photos comming...

Hello,

Well, that's a nice model :)

Me, I'm working on several different topics. I am in the submarine Rc and the robotics applied.

In both cases, imagine and create. I chose PLa for its simplicity but I think then a molding which for the part watertight.

My current project is to make my own radio control. But I do not speak here of the electronic. It is very complex and would be totally irrelevant with 3d printing.

Continue and you also do not hesitate to show us your print, abs or even images.