PLA problems with first few layers

Frankini

Posted · PLA problems with first few layers

Hello,

I own a "geeetech a10" and for some reason the first few layers of the print are messed up and as if it's not sticking perhaps.

On the bedplate is a mess, I've then tried to print a raft which is perfect until it starts printing the part, which still presents the same first few layer issues...

Is it a model problem?

I feel it's trying to print it just slightly higher than it should, but I've no idea.

Another thing is that I've enabled z-hop but continues to scrape the print every time, raft included.

I'll include pictures of the raft and the print below.

Print speed: 30mm/s and 60mm/s with no difference.

Bed temp: 60°C, 70°C and 50°C with minimal difference.

I've leveled the bedplate, I've tried different layer thicknesses but nothing of help.

It printed the example gcode flawlessly, so is it a setup problem? Software problem? Bad printer profile on ultimaker cura?

Hope someone can help shed some light on this issue.

Thank you in advance

20220326_121932.jpg

20220326_121958.jpg

20220326_122041.jpg

20220326_122132.jpg

20220326_122219.jpg