Dual nozzle wont extrude (Leapfrog Creatr HS XL)

LuukJB

Posted · Dual nozzle wont extrude (Leapfrog Creatr HS XL)

Hi,

While using cura i am not able to get the extruder to work. i only use nozzle "2".

If i start the print it will warm up the right tool but the extruder motor wont turn.. with simplify3D it does work.

Any ideas?

~Luuk

Posted · Dual nozzle wont extrude (Leapfrog Creatr HS XL)

Did you go over these instructions?  Your model printer is the second one down.

In Cura 4.13 the "Shared Heater" setting is in the Printer Settings plugin.  You would need to load "Printer Settings" from the MarketPlace in order to access.  You printer does not share heaters and the default is for that setting to be turned off, but you may want to check.

I think everything else is available in the Machine Settings dialog.