The nozzle on the printer keeps dragging through the sample as it prints

smahal

Posted (edited) · The nozzle on the printer keeps dragging through the sample as it prints

Hi, 

I've been using a 3D printer to work with a cement mixture, and I've found that the printer has been dragging the nozzle through the layers as it prints which squashes and deforms the final product as shown by the photo attached which shows a cylinder being printed. I assume this is an issue caused by incorrect g code- is there anything that can be suggested to help remedy this? 
I have also attached the gcode.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Thanks

printer issue.png

CFFFP_SM_cube50.gcode

Edited by smahal
more appropriate description perhaps

• smahal changed the title to The nozzle on the printer keeps dragging through the sample as it prints

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.8 beta released
        Another Cura release has arrived and in this 5.8 beta release, the focus is on improving Z seams, as well as completing support for the full Method series of printers by introducing a profile for the UltiMaker Method.
        • 1 reply
      • Introducing the UltiMaker Factor 4
        We are happy to announce the next evolution in the UltiMaker 3D printer lineup: the UltiMaker Factor 4 industrial-grade 3D printer, designed to take manufacturing to new levels of efficiency and reliability. Factor 4 is an end-to-end 3D printing solution for light industrial applications
          • Thanks
        • 3 replies