Ultrafuse BAST PET

cfcabrera

Posted · Ultrafuse BAST PET

Hello,

I am having issues while loading BASF Ultrafuse PET filament to printer. First, the material station doesn't recognize the amount of filament left to use on the spool.

Second, when i send a job to print the machine starts up and sends the command so that the filament loads to the print head, however, halfway through the tubes it gets stuck and gives an error.

Please help

Posted · Ultrafuse BAST PET

Hi @cfcabrera,

Let's see if we can help.

First issue: BASF Ultrafuse PET amount of filament. So only Ultimaker materials with their NFCs are able to recognize the amount of filaments left on the spools. For 3rd party materials this is not possibly unfortunately. If you'd really like this feature, I'd recommend switching to Ultimaker PETG instead.

Second issue: this is a bit more difficult, maybe check on our support pages for your specific printer what issue you have. Good starting point is here: https://support.ultimaker.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016971619-The-material-failed-to-load-wizard

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...