Pause at height 5.0.0 fail

guate6

Posted · Pause at height 5.0.0 fail

Cura is not slicing to the end with a post-processing g-code command? Specifically the "change filament"
Was made aware that the s-line of ultimaker printers don't do "change filament" so I tried the "pause at height" option both with "firmware" checked, and unchecked. None of it works.

On another similar model it would slice to the end, but when I when to hit "save" it would revert back to an unsliced state.

video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/34w2bx5rc7nuprx/John %26 Annie 9h %248.92 - Ultimaker Cura 2022-05-27 07-47-11.mp4?dl=0

Pause at height worked with 5.0.0 (and with 4.13) on an earlier iteration of this model. There's 3 models, and the middle one I changed from 0.4mm height to 0.6mm. The 0.4mm middle model version worked where it would slice all the way through, but the 0.6 does not slice. Also, removing the g-code modifier slices like normal. 

I sent someone the 3MF file so they could slice it, and they did, but instead of it being 40 layers tall, it was 35 layers, and I have no idea why. 

UM said to reset Cura 5.0.0, which I had done to no avail. 

Screenshot 2022-05-27 16.40.02.png