FLSUN QQ-S Pro image is not positioned properly

Gphantom

Posted · FLSUN QQ-S Pro image is not positioned properly

If I click on the FRONT cube view in Cura, the FLSUN printer is shown from the LEFT side (Power cord side)

If I click on the LEFT side cube, the printer is shown from the RIGHT side (Fan + SDRAM + USB side)

If I click on the RIGHT side cube view, the printer is shown from the LEFT CORNER of the FRONT side.

If there's an image file to represent the printer, I could possibly correct it unless someone has the proper image.

Phil Nelson

Sr. Engineer, System consultant

Private Pilot

Amateur Astronomer.

Posted · FLSUN QQ-S Pro image is not positioned properly

In Cura 5 on my Windows machine they are located in:

C:\Program Files\Ultimaker Cura 5.0.0\share\cura\resources\meshes

and there are two FLSun files.  FLSun_sr.STL and FLSun_qq_s.3mf.  In your printer definition file there will be a line near the beginning: "platform": "flsun_sr.stl" (or the 3mf file as it depends which model printer you have).

Usually they can be manipulated in MS 3D Builder or another program that will allow you to rotate the model.