Under Extrusion after seam line

Posted · Under Extrusion after seam line

Ive been printing on my ender 3 for a while now and recently moved to Overture PETG as my daily driver. I'm currently using Cura 5.0.0, and I'm currently experiencing what seems to be some under extrusion after the seam line. This also coupled with under extrusion and only one layer of a print that looks like a dotted/ dashed line (This only occurs on wide prints). Ive tried changing settings around and increasing flow rate and everything. This stuff only started happening when i switched to PETG and updated the slicer. Ive attached my print profile below

LQ-PETG.curaprofile

• 3 weeks later...
    Posted (edited) · Under Extrusion after seam line

I was having the same issue as well and spoke to a few people and the best solution i have found so far is to print the walls inside to out and increase the temp, ive been running pla now at 215-220 and dont seem to have the issue currently but would be nice to know why its happening since after the seam line looks bad then it smoothes out and looks perfect. Bed is level yada yada yada all the settings are correct but for some reason it seems to be under extruding just after the seam so has to be a bug in cura.

Edited by bjfbnbnsu2
    spell correct