Cura 5.1 Pause at Height Bug

Its_Alann

Posted · Cura 5.1 Pause at Height Bug

Hello everyone,

I recently upgraded to the new Cura 5.1 slicer and noticed that when I use the Pause at Height script that it extrudes the filament after the change on top of my print. In Cura 4, it used to do this in the same place that it is parked and then proceed to the print position. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Posted (edited) · Cura 5.1 Pause at Height Bug

Hello.  As far as I know nothing changed in Pause at Height.  I use it a lot but I don't use the retract or prime functions.  Post that gcode and someone will take a look.

If you read the tooltip for "Extrude Amount" you will see it is for UM2's.  In most cases the retractions and primes are taken care of in the regular gcode and there is no need for further retractions and primes.  There can be a prime move by the "regular" gcode after the pause.  Whether there is or not is dependent on whether there was a retraction in the regular gcode before the pause.

Edited by GregValiant