Concentric support pattern not working

Vincent_31

Posted · Concentric support pattern not working

Hi,

I want to use concentric support but since I have updated to 5.0.0 it does seems to work. I have tried every settings nothing seems to change it even the density.

I also have tried all support patterns but only triangle, cross, gyroid and grid seems to works properly. Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

TRIANGLE SUPPORT WORKING.PNG

ZIGZAG IS ALSO GRID.PNG

LINE SUPPORT IS ACTUALLY A GRID.PNG

CONCENTRIC SUPPORT NOT WORKING.PNG

Posted · Concentric support pattern not working

It's a known bug and I believe it is being worked on.  I think you can get it to work if you set the outer walls to "0".

Concentric has problems when used for Support, Infill, Ironing, or Skins.  The only thing it seems to work perfectly for is Spiralize and it is the only option for bottoms using spiralize.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• Introducing the UltiMaker Factor 4
        We are happy to announce the next evolution in the UltiMaker 3D printer lineup: the UltiMaker Factor 4 industrial-grade 3D printer, designed to take manufacturing to new levels of efficiency and reliability. Factor 4 is an end-to-end 3D printing solution for light industrial applications
          • Thanks
        • 3 replies
      • UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 27 replies