Cura 5.1 cannot start in the secondary monitor

bfung

Posted · Cura 5.1 cannot start in the secondary monitor

Hey @bfung,

I moved your bug report away from this thead because they seem unrelated

We've been getting a number of reports on multiple monitor set-ups, unfortunetly it seems something that seems to be out of our control for now,. See https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-105070

We've also seen users that report another cause which is related to your Nahemic driver. A way to resolve it can be found here: 

Can you let us know if the fix works for you? 👼

• 1 month later...
    Posted (edited) · Cura 5.1 cannot start in the secondary monitor

Same problem: Cura only launches when I have only one of my screens active. Dual 4K Samsung monitors.

I don't have the Nahemic driver anywhere in my services list, so I can't disable it. I also tried disabling "Restore window position" within Cura, but when I enable my second monitor again it keeps only showing a white window on my Windows'  taskbar quick preview.

EDIT: I was messing around a bit to try to get it to work... Turns out you CAN get it running using a program called BorderlessGaming. Problem is it only works in fullscreen without minimize/close etc. buttons... But it does run for now!

Edited by Rinyuu