Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
onkelgeorg

Hello world

Hi all,

this is my first post and now I would like to introduce myself :)

My name is Joerg, 45 years old, professions: Mechanic and Media Designer + interested in any new technology. I am located in Germany.

My Ultimaker Original DIY is running for a couple of days now and I'm pretty convinced about this product. The first print after assembling the printer came out pretty good and after optimizing some settings in Cura prints came out almost perfect.

My first printing projects were some add ups to my printer and some spare parts. Right now I am looking forward to do some experimental stuff like multi colour prints and stuff like that.

Hopefully we will having a good time here and pushing ourselves to new limits in 3D printing. Let's have fun :)

Cheers,

Joerg

voila :)

IMG 1820Robot test

This is a small collection of the prints from the first 10 days. There are some more printer parts (large filament spool, LED attachments, etc.) which are attached to the printer and therefore not shown in the image. I also print always an Ultimaker robot for testing after filament change, so there are lots of robots too ;)

Currently I'm printing the small tree house from thingiverse for my daughter :cool:

Cheers,

Jörg

Guten morgen Joerg !!

Herzliche Welkommen in unsere schone familie :-)

Wann du brauchs hilfe.. sag beschied !! wir hilfen dir gerne !

Ein Schonen Tag !

Schone Grusse aus Leipzig.

Ian :-)

A square shaped box 189x140x50mm. Unfortunately I had a warping problem and th corners came up a bit, but the print was finished. There was also a bit of underextrusion at ~z=40mmm, so that this was my first failed print :mrgreen:

Anyway, my wife is using it for her knitting needles :p