Can I haz UM1+Ulticon+Doodle3d?

Posted · Can I haz UM1+Ulticon+Doodle3d?

Hi, I ordered one of the UM1+Ulticontroller+Doodle3D specials because the price was AWESOME!

Is there a shipment schedule for these?

Order has been in this state for the past week or so:

Order date

February 11, 2014

Order

Complete

Payment

Paid

Shipment

Ready

I'm not used to waiting and need instant gratification these days :-)

Did you get an R number? Kind of like R018239472? If so you can go to DHL and enter that number somewhere in there and DHL will tell you if it's on the way yet. DHL has a place where you can search for orders using a 3rd party's order number. Or you can send a personal message using this forum to Sander and he usually answers your questions about when something should ship:

http://umforum.ultimaker.com/index.php?/user/423-sandervg/

Thank you for the response. I haven't received the DHL number yet. It was noted that the "special" won't ship until March. So I'm just wondering if there is a schedule sort of like the one exists for the UM2.

I'll ping Sander to see if he can supply any info.

Thanks.

The R number should exist as soon as you pay. But DHL won't have any records until it ships. The R number has nothing to do with your shipment - it is the number to keep track of your order. If you go to the UM website isn't there an R number somewhere with your order? Or included with any emails regarding your order?

Hi gr5 and Daid, thanks for helping me,

Yes, I have the R number. What should I do with it? IM it or is it OK to post it?

I messaged Sander but haven't received a response yet.

Sander is about to leave for England i believe.

Replace the R number below with your R number. Replace also the date range to a week in the past and a month in the future.

http://www.dhl.com/content/g0/en/express/tracking/shippers_reference.shtml?shipperReference=R031336587&fromDayValue=01&fromMonthValue=11&fromYearValue=2013&toDayValue=09&toMonthValue=11&toYearValue=2013&accountNumber=&countryCodeIndex=&countryCode=