Dispatch Delays

Posted · Dispatch Delays

People still complaining about long delivery schedules for UM2, just try ordering some filament. Ordered 5 reels in January, some on back order marked 2nd week of February - no problem, prepared to wait but then needed some urgently. Ordered 2 reels last week, in stock according to the store, been marked as ready to dispatch but still not dispatched. Anybody got good service from any other filament supplier which is suitable for the UM2.

ps No problems with the UM2 - brilliant printer.

Posted · Dispatch Delays

After posting message 1, l had a message from Marrit saying she was going to chase up on my delivery. Yes my goods were ready to be dispatched and having chased the logistics department would be shipped Friday or at the latest Monday. Oh well as per usual; Friday went and the weekend went and Monday went and guess what, still no change in status, no message or email from anybody. Seems to me that Ultimaker have a big problem, either they don't have enough money for goods or deliveries or their delivery department are just plain incompetent. If l ran my company delivery department like this l would be bust inside a week, my customers get same day shipping and next day delivery in England and 3-4 days in Europe, my order with Ultimaker is now 4 weeks.

I have no problem with my Ultimaker 2, its brilliant, but l'm running out of filament to be able to use it.

Posted · Dispatch Delays

Hi Skint

Thanks for that, I've looked at their site and it looks OK. Only problem is having ordered 7 reels of filament from Ultimaker (been marked as ready to ship for two weeks), until l know if they will ship or not l'm reluctant to order more until l'm desperate.

Posted · Dispatch Delays

Yes I don't blame you Keith. I just ordered 3 rolls of Faberdashery Black, which prints really nicely. Only minor negative to Faberdashery is that its not spooled, but so far I`m not seeing any issues with it printing from just a coil on the floor !

If your desperate let me know and I can bring you a roll of the black over to Rugby, for 25 quid and a pint lol :p (I`m working in Cov near the Ricoh!)

Posted · Dispatch Delays

Thanks for the offer Skint. I sent a PM to Marrit on Tuesday stating that if my orders were not dispatched then to cancel them and refund my money - guess what - nothing. No PM, no email, no contact from anybody. I will post a support message but if anybody from dispatch reads this - CANCEL MY ORDERS.

I'll order some filament from Faberdashery today.

Posted · Dispatch Delays

Update - ordered filament over a month ago, been marked as ready to ship for over two week, can't get anybody to reply to my messages. Cancelled my order this morning and twenty minutes later email confirming cancellation.

Its alright for Ultimaker travelling all over the world to 3D shows getting interest in their products but they need to get their dispatch department in order first.

Posted · Dispatch Delays

Hi Keith,

I am very sorry for your troublesome experience with our level of support or dispatching orders up to this point.

I have looked up your order and went ahead and cancelled it, you should receive an email from my colleague Simone to process your refund and I will personally look into it that this is handled the most efficient way so there should be no reason to delay your new filament from faberdasherry.

My apologies for the inconvenience, and I hope within a very short notice you can get back to printing :)

Posted · Dispatch Delays

Ordered three colours of 100m from fabberdashery on Thursday morning, arrived Friday afternoon. Excellent service and they also included a sample of their very bright cyber yellow.

Posted · Dispatch Delays

I am glad you have managed to get back to printing so fast!

Have a great weekend.