Slow performance

krummelk

Posted · Slow performance

Hi, 

I am using Ultimaker 5.2.1 and lately the performance has been very slow, after changing over to a new PC, but only after using the software for a few minutes, do I see the slowdown. It starts out responsive, and then gets "laggy". I have installed the extensive logging plugin, but I'm not sure where the file is located to share the results. I have also turned off all the addons that I can reasonably think might be causing the issue, but it still seems slow. I'm on a Windows 11 PC with relatively good performance. The software ran much more smoothly for me on a far slower PC that I had been using before. Any tips are much appreciated.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Posted · Slow performance

I have the same issues also on w11 pc with high performance hardware, rebooting and unstall-reinstalling shows momentary improvement but quickly deteriorates. It can take literally 3 minutes to respond the movement options in prepare mode. 

If this a specific issue with the latest release or as a result of a recent w11 update is unfortunately beyond my expertise to investigate any help or guidance would be appreciated