Color Pallet

TinkerMaker

The ability to preset most of the critical aspects  of a print job based upon the particular filament being used is managed beautifully by the Ultimaker Cura Slicer, however,

I must say that I am disappointed with the "pallet" option to select a filament color within the "manage materials" drop down menu. It is tedious to look up a #hex to provide the desired hue sought.

It would be nice to incorporate a larger set of basic colors along with a custom color-slider.

Just saying...

Hey @TinkerMaker,

Welcome to the Ultimaker Community 🎉

This looks like a feature request I've seen before. It's been reported here on GitHub.

We used to have this functionality but we were not able to migrate it when we upgraded our QT library to QT6.

I'm curious 🤔 How often are you creating new materials? 
    Why is this feature important for you?