Only have "save to disk"

mickiete
Go to solution Solved by mickiete,

Posted (edited) · Only have "save to disk"

I only have "save to disk" showing in Cura 5.2.1, all was ok yesterday.  My pc can see the sd card in the usb, and can send files to it.  I have also noticed that if I click on "Help/Show configuration Folder" nothing shows.

Any ideas.

Edited by mickiete

Posted · Only have "save to disk"

Can you confirm exactly what happens when you select  "Help/Show configuration Folder" 
    If that is doing nothing, this sounds like something wrong with your computer or its security settings.

• 2 weeks later...

This may have nothing to do with your issue but if you are on Win you might give it a try just in case. I have noticed since Win10 that whenever I begin to see strange issues in different programs, it has always been a Windows update that needs to be completed. Before I waste my time on trouble shooting an issue anymore I always check for windows updates and ensure that the latest is installed and that I have restarted the computer at least once. Often the updates says there are no new updates but after restarting and checking again there are indeed updates that need to be completed.

That shouldn't have made any difference to the show configuration folder though, or was that only happening when the USB adapter was inserted in the USB of the computer?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 18 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies