Print not sticking together.

stiandahl

Posted · Print not sticking together.

Hi folks! :)

I'm having some serious printing issues. I'm not sure if the problem is the slicer or the printer, but I'l ask anyway. :)

My prints aren't sticking together. From the first layer all extrusions seems to far away for each other. I can see right trough my prints and the side walls are "falling off"/coming loose from the print. I feel like I have tried modifying every setting possible, but I can't get my prints to get better. The strange thing is that I have printed the exact same model before and it came out fine, but I can't remember what I did different???

I will attach a photo. Maybe you guys can help me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance. :D

Ruler feil.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
    Posted · Print not sticking together.

In general, for such problems, search for 'under-extrusion'.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean here: Is it just the first layer and was this printed sideways, or is this through the entire model? If it's just the first layer, then there are a bunch of settings that only influence those. You can find those by searching for 'initial layer' in the custom settings.

Otherwise, if the exact model came out fine before, then it's likely to be a hardware issue. For example, the material might be slipping when it's extruded.