UM2 For sale - UK

Posted · UM2 For sale - UK

Family financial circumstances have forced me to put my beloved UM2 up for sale. It is less than 6 months old.

It comes with 6 spools of PLA (colours - red, blue, white, black, translucent blue and clear). 5 of which have been used for a few small prints (the black is completely new and still in the packaging).

Serious offers only please.

UM2

Apologies, I see now that the headline says - UK, so that takes care of that part

In answer to some questions I've received.

1. Serious offers are offers over £1,500. Still a great price considering what I'm bundling (brand new the whole lot would set you have over £2,050).

2. The filament is Ultimaker's own make of PLA filament.

3. Printer is located in Huntingdon, UK.

4. I don't mind sending it (I still have the original box) but the buyer pays for the shipping. I also don't mind meeting up somewhere to make the trade in person within a 50 mile radius of Huntingdon.

5. The machine is fully operational with the latest firmware. As for clogging, etc. It does this no more often than anyone else's as far as I can tell from the forums.

Hi,

Have PM'ed you with some details. Are you still selling the machine?

Thanks,

Michaela

Hi,

Sorry but you are too late. I sold the printer to another interested party no less than 30 minutes before your PM last night!

Thank you for your interest though.

Regards,

Andy