Can I print from home?

Go to solution Solved by Dustin,

Posted · Can I print from home?

You can.. if you are using Digital Factory.
You log into your Digital Factory account from work and you will be able to push prints from UltiMaker Cura to any UltiMaker on the account/that you have access to.

14 minutes ago, Dustin said:

You can.. if you are using Digital Factory.
    You log into your Digital Factory account from work and you will be able to push prints from UltiMaker Cura to any UltiMaker on the account/that you have access to.

so I can't download a file from shapr3d and then send it to the printer from Cura?

• Solution

I'm not sure you followed what I meant..

The Sign In button on the top right corner of UltiMaker Cura is to sign into your UltiMaker account.
    If you setup UltiMaker Digital Factory, you can join your S7 to the account.
    When you finish slicing in UltiMaker Cura the save button suddenly has the option to print from Digital Factory. 
    This would upload the print to Digital Factory, the S7 would get the notification and start printing it..

You can learn more about Digital Factory here: https://support.makerbot.com/s/article/1667410780008

Just now, Dustin said:

I'm not sure you followed what I meant..

The Sign In button on the top right corner of UltiMaker Cura is to sign into your UltiMaker account.
    If you setup UltiMaker Digital Factory, you can join your S7 to the account.
    When you finish slicing in UltiMaker Cura the save button suddenly has the option to print from Digital Factory. 
    This would upload the print to Digital Factory, the S7 would get the notification and start printing it..

You can learn more about Digital Factory here: https://support.makerbot.com/s/article/1667410780008

Oh ok thank you. I forgot I could save things to the digital factory. I was think you were talking about doing a reprint from there.

• Like 1