Management Console 502 Bad Gateway

Jonas98
Go to solution Solved by mrender,

Posted (edited) · Management Console 502 Bad Gateway

Hello,

Since the last restart, our Ultimaker S5 can no longer connect to the network.
When I click on the Management Console, I get the following. (Screenshot)
I get to the temperature graph, the API.
Already tried:
SW update via USB stick, several restarts.
The icon for the network connection also keeps changing back and forth every 5 seconds. (Picture with my Phone from Display)
I rule out that it is the network, as the management console no longer works via the printer's WLAN hotspot.
A connection to digital Faktory cannot be established either.
Does anyone know this problem / can help?

Screenshot 2023-11-20 114403.png

IMG20231120113255.jpg

IMG20231120113407.jpg

IMG20231120113823.jpg

IMG20231120113826.jpg

Edited by Jonas98

Posted · Management Console 502 Bad Gateway
    21 minutes ago, mrender said:

I had this happen, tried everything you have. What fixed it in the end was to go back a firmware version from 8.2.1 to 8.2.0.

That was the solution....Thank you 👍. I would never have thought of it because the printer worked with 8.2.1 for a long time without any problems. Software.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 26 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies