missing plugin when account connected

Superjim3dprint

Posted · missing plugin when account connected

i have seen on anthoer member post that the missing plugin is because of the type of account i have but the thing is i made 2 different one and both are essential account i did not see any option to have other type of account then that im kinda lost anyone can help me ?

16 minutes ago, Superjim3dprint said:

i have seen on anthoer member post that the missing plugin is because of the type of account i have but the thing is i made 2 different one and both are essential account i did not see any option to have other type of account then that im kinda lost anyone can help me ?

I'm not sure I follow you exactly. You might to try clarifying a bit.

For what it's worth, you don't need to sign into an account to download plugins in Cura, but I think doing so will make it automatically sync the plugins on different installations.

I don't know if it's still the case but in the past, with an enterprise account only a restricted number of plugin where allowed to download. Approved plugin by Ultimaker. I don't really understand this concept because if they are in the marketplace they have been approved, the more you pay the less you have ... Could be the origine of your issue. I have read the description of the different type of account on the website, but it s not any more clear on this point. 

• Like 1