Sign in to follow this  
43tesseracts

How to move material at 260 deg

Posted · How to move material at 260 deg

I'm trying to clear a clog according to the U2 Manual.

In the maintenance settings I can change the temperature to 260. I can also move material. But I can't do both at the same time? When I try to move material, it waits till the temp goes back to 210.

How do I do this?

Go to Material setting. Costumize -> set temperature to 260. Now go back to maintenance -> advanced and move Material. It should now go up to 260. Dont forget to set the Temperaturen back to where it was before your Next Print.

Thanks! Is there a way to save multiple material settings? more than just the PLA and ABS? Could I for examples save a "PLA-260"?