When i was print the file it is not print in centre

Posted · When i was print the file it is not print in centre

Hello Guys,

I am nitin patel from India, i just received my toy and was using Ultimaker cura software to print the project,

I received the demo file is perfectly printed, but now when I am printing the other project after setting up all the software support the printer is not printing in the bed center, I think there are some mistakes by me in the print setting or anything else...

i request you to answer my question if there are any technical issues.

Welcome Nitin.

You did not mention what printer you have.  Many printers have the "origin" at the left front corner.  Some printers (mostly delta printers but one or two others) have the "origin" at the mid-point of the bed.  The setting is "Origin at Center" and you can find it in "Manage Printers" and then "Machine Settings".  While you are in the Machine Settings make sure that the build plate size is correct.  The size determines where the mid-point is and so can effect the location of a print on the bed.

If you have a model loaded into Cura, you can also right click on it and click Center Selected, which should work as long as you are using the correct profile for your printer in Cura.

If you loaded a .3mf file, those can contain positions of objects so they might not print in the centre for that reason. .stl files should always load in the centre of the build plate.