Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
ian

Help cleanup Ultimaker

Hi guys.

Im going through the forum and removing some blatent spammers.

if you spot any thing, can you post the tread link here and i will zap them.

Thanks and best wishes.

Ian :D

So I take it you've been given moderator/admin powers? If so, can't you see the reports made by clicking the report-triangle? I've lost count of how many times I've reported spammers without anything being done so if they've finally assigned someone to help with that I'm glad.

the ultimaker guys have given me MOD rights and im going through the spam reports now.

You will notice a lot of rubbish being removed in the next few days.

About you not being able to report new posts, let me check that and get back to you on that one.

Best wishes.

feel the fresh air of dead spammers in the morning.

I have only the power to delete the posts and have gone through the complete forum this morning and killsed very reported spam tread... DONE :D

But i dont have power to remove the spam accounts, but from my experience, these spam bot accounts normally dont come back.

just new ones come on line... girrrrr.

ahh well atleast we can strart to enjoy some fresh air of a cleaned out forum... :D:D

Best wíshes and enjoy.

zapped... dead.

Thanks Robert.

we really need to push this forum stronger and get it tweaked up and going.

Thats why its good when the ultimaker guys give a few of us some space to make this happen.

Im really happy I can actually help this movement.. a little !

Ian, thank you so much for doing this. Forum was in desperate need of a clean-out.

If you have any other powers or contact with those that do, Pls pls, can you make it harder for the spammers to start? It really shouldn't be that hard to prevent them in the first place.

(PS This forum has felt really neglected over the past months despite its increasing user base.)