Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
morton.art@gmail.com

Control Panel Exstrude

The Control Panel exstrusion "Reverse ... Stop ... Forward"

Are these disable in this version of UMRepG0034? These did work some of the time in rev 25. The process I used was to attempt to exstrude before the temperature was in range, the software would throw there TEMP Error and Not Print, then when it got to temperature, I could used the controls to prime the nozzle.

If I did not first get the TEMP Error(One can not extruder because the temperature is not high enough to melt the material), I would "not" be able to prime the hot end before the build.

In the 0034 version, I am unable to exstrude in control panel. The "Erick's build from 2012-04-18.2 does allow CuraRC2/Print to extrude 5mm or whatever it is set to.........