need help with marlin firmware

ultimore

Posted · need help with marlin firmware

Hello everyone, i'm newbie in 3d printing. So i bought used ultimaker with inverted X, Y axises. Trying to compile marlin firmware with Ginge's builder, then upload firmware with cura 13.12 and it's gone. I cant control x and y axises and when connect to replicatorg there is an error

[17:21:56] RepRap/Ultimaker not responding to RTS reset. Trying again..

[17:21:56] Attempting to reset RepRap/Ultimaker (pulsing RTS)

[17:21:57] Unknown: np|hnvba8fvh*fjp.vh.hx%

[17:21:57] Unknown: o~|yl]+mj-^&~.hxj3^a

So i want you to help me with this problem. Thank you, sorry for my bad english.

250000 baudrate, so maybe someone can upload here fully working marlin firmware with X and Y axis inverted?

axises dont work for me.

extruder stucked in the corner, and i cant control it.

Wait - so marlin works - but your x and y axes dont' work? Using pronterface (or replicatorg) command the servos *off*. Then push the head to the middle. Then put the X axis in *relative* move mode and move 10mm to the right:

G1 X10

Does it move right or left? It should move right. You might also (or instead) have the limit switches backwards? Those are easy to swap - just swap the connectors.

ginge builder works quite well. You can use Cura "expert" menu to load the firmware. You probably already know this.

More gcodes are here:

great reference:

http://reprap.org/wiki/G-code

scroll way down to the gcodes on this page:

https://github.com/ErikZalm/Marlin/

Posting a video of your issue might help us also.

Thank you for help, i made it work. So i had to invert 2 axis X and Y in marlin builder i have to do 2 ticks on Y and Z axis. So now everything works fine! Thank you very much! I appreciate your help!