Ultimaker, or how to lose customers...

Posted · Ultimaker, or how to lose customers...

It's incredible.

In my new Ultimaker 1, I have a problem with the PCB 1.5.7.

I have opened a support ticket. (Sunday evening 04/05/2014)

Unfortunately, I have to date received no reply.

I am very disappointed and would never recommend this company Ultimaker in my study circle.

The extremely long delivery time and the consolations were still excusable but what follows I think too much.

regards Walter

They have issues for sure. Two suggestions:

PM your ticket to Sandervg he is the community rep and might be able to help you with your issue.

Post your issue here on the forums (with pics if you can). You might think it is unfixable but there are many bright people here with vast knowledge of the UM products. They might be able to help you cobble a fix together to get you running while you wait for a formal resolution from UM.

So I scanned that thread and unfortunately, they have already ran you through the gauntlet of checks.

I have an idea and will reply in the other thread.

Welcome to Ultimaker.

The worst company ever in my opinion.

Lead times of over 2 months for a product which is stated as on stock in the shop.

Same here. I will never recommend someone a Ultimaker. Or buying something over this company at least.