Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
andrea

UTM 1 kit - R384821534 69 days wait and counting

Delivery schedule of 2-4 weeks.

69 days (more than 2 months) without any news and still no sign of shipment .

I called and e-mailed you multiple times without any clear answer (just the same answer every week: "we will send you the printer in the next 2-3 days").

What am I suppose to do at this point?

Andrea

Hi Andrea,

Sorry to hear that it takes so long. I was also an unfortunate one where the delivery took a little more then 11 weeks for the UM original kit. The only thing that I can recommend is to call and explain what is happening. I know from my own experience that it is a tough call to hang in limbo land. There seems to be no reliable method to get a correct delivery date. It drives you nuts when you hear delivery in 2 or 3 days and it does not happen (it happened to me 2 times the 3 time it got delivered). I hope you soon get relief by getting the shipment email.

I have the same problem, when I bought the Ultimaker Original Kit it clearly stated the lead time was 3 days, then I was told it was 2-4 weeks now I have been told its going to be longer, its now been 6 weeks and still nothing, I could of bought a 3d printer in the uk and got next day delivery but I went with Ultimaker for its reputation, now I'm screwed I haven't a clue when Im going to get it,

Hi Andrea,

Sorry to hear that it takes so long. I was also an unfortunate one where the delivery took a little more then 11 weeks for the UM original kit. The only thing that I can recommend is to call and explain what is happening. I know from my own experience that it is a tough call to hang in limbo land. There seems to be no reliable method to get a correct delivery date. It drives you nuts when you hear delivery in 2 or 3 days and it does not happen (it happened to me 2 times the 3 time it got delivered). I hope you soon get relief by getting the shipment email.

Hi Zoev89,

I have already called 5 times, and sent at least 10 e-mails. So you probably can understand how I feel. Moreover this printer it's necessary for work so they are also damaging my work timetable.

I had order a ultimaker kit too. And I have read some of the forum said that it will take more time that there tell. So I had post it on forum and direct massage. To make sure it was running. Hope to get my ultimaker on time. I order the kit on may 24th paypal have conform the payment on 25th may hope it can reach my door step on June 25th.