MyMiniFactory - Design your own iPhone Case

printting

Posted · MyMiniFactory - Design your own iPhone Case

Hey Guys!

We at MyMiniFactory.com have just launched an exciting new competition, its a chance to have something you've designed 3D printed and sent to you for free! Design your own iPhone back plate, we'll print it, put it in a rubber bumper and then send it to you! They'll be hosted on our website as well, with the most downloaded designer winning a 3D printer!

More details here if you're interested in entering:

http://www.myminifactory.com/pages/competition

Let me know what you think!

Posted · MyMiniFactory - Design your own iPhone Case

You do realize that most people here (if not all) have their own printers to print a iPhone case? :)

I could use another 3D printer! :-P

The register button is not letting me complete registration from the website provided.

• 3 weeks later...