Wanted: UM1 in London

Posted · Wanted: UM1 in London

Hi All,

I'm looking to buy a UM1 and thought I'd first check to see if anyone on here was selling one in London.

I'm happy to buy just the UM1 on its own, but also happy to buy it with:

- Heated bed installed.

- Dual extrusion setup.

- (Also the ulticontroller)

Please PM me or post on here if any of these apply to you!

Best,

Dan

Hey dan

I am selling mine

Original ultimaker for sale with v2 hot end. upgraded extruder.

1kg approx of pla. 2 rolls of 2" wide blue m3 tape.

based up in suffolk

Reason for sale : No longer have the time to dedicate to using it due to work commitments.

Yes. Here is what the latest UM1 looks like:

http://wiki.ultimaker.com/Ultimaker_rev.4_assembly:_Extrusion_head

Ask the seller to send a photo of the head and the feeder as those 2 things have had the most upgrades.

Also the UM1 doesn't necessarily come with the Ulticontroller but that is extremely useful and will set you out another bit of money - 200 euros maybe? Look on the Ultimaker.com shop.

Hi Nether,

Does your UM have a UniController with it? Also, is it factory assembled or did you build it yourself?

Cheers!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 18 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies