Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
paulc

Advice wanted - Parts check

Great excitement today. My new original ultimaker kit arrived. I have carefully gone through all the bits and nearly everything is there. My only concern is that in the axes pack all 4 of the axes with the bearings on them (the medium sized ones) are 337mm long. The pack list on the wiki implies that 2 of them should be 348mm. Is this correct, or has there been a design alteration?

Thanks for your help.

That's not good. I guess you won't know 100% until you put the 4 sides together but my Y axis is about 11mm longer than my X. So I think you need to start a ticket. What country are you in Paul? Please update your profile settings location. Also please open a ticket at support.ultimaker.com.

I have just opened up the packet of new y axes the logistics department sent me. Inside are two lovely shiny x-axes!

I need the 348mm axes. I now have 6 X axes and no Y axes at all.

I raised this as a ticket 4 days ago and still have had no response. I see at least one other person has had this problem. I therefore have two questions:

1. Has anyone else been sent the wrong axes?

2. How long do you normally have to wait for a response to problems like this?