Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

Hi from the UK (Midlands)

chris-edwards

Posted · Hi from the UK (Midlands)

Hi there. I recently bought the Ultimaker 2 to assist in prop making and look forward to seeing how it can improve the quality of work I am able to do.

I have been lurking on the forum for quite some time (including doing research into whether the Ultimaker 2 or the Makerbot were the better ones to go for) and ultimately ended up going for the Ultimaker in part because of the community here

Rest assured as a new guy to 3d printing there will be a fair share of questions coming from my camp

Speak to you soon

Chris

Posted · Hi from the UK (Midlands)

There is a strong liklihood that I will be visiting the show but I am not sure which days would be best yet. Legacy FX are there from what I recall and I would very much to see what they have to showcase and have a chat with the guys there