problem with build-plate

nussb

Posted · problem with build-plate

Hi, i have a problem with my printer, an Ultimaker2. The built-plate is 2cm far form the nozzle during the printing. I tried to adjust it in Maintenance->Build-Plate but when the monitor says "Rotate the button until the nuzzle is 1mm away from the buildplate" my buildplate is still 2 cm away from the nuzzle so that i cant adjust it correctly. It is like my buildplate loses the 0 position on the z axis. What can i do?

https://imageshack.com/i/iqZSFWl2j

https://imageshack.com/i/eyHIfnwnj

Posted · problem with build-plate

The bed will always stop quite far away from the nozzle during the wizard. It's a safety margin so that it doesn't smash up into the head. Just rotate the menu knob to move the bed up. Or do you mean that you are rotating the menu knob and the bed isn't moving at all during the first step of the wizard?

• 1 month later...