Ultimaker 2 - barely used. Can be collected from Surrey or Sheffield

Posted · Ultimaker 2 - barely used. Can be collected from Surrey or Sheffield

I'm selling my Ultimaker 2. It's about 4 months old, and although it's an absolutely amazing piece of kit, I moved jobs while waiting for it to get delivered and frankly haven't had the time to do all I planned to, so I have to face facts that I'm going to take a loss.

It works perfectly and still hasn't gone through a full reel of PLA (it came with a reel of blue and is about half way through it.)

It cost me £1960 inc VAT, so I'm hoping for £1550 ono, because it really is as good as new.

I currently have the printer in Guildford, Surrey, but I travel up to Sheffield at weekends, so it can be collected from either place.

Thanks, Dan

danjudge@me.com

• 2 weeks later...

I was just about to order the Ultimaker Original+ kit, but might go a little higher if I can help you out!

I was really wanting to be as close to £1200 as possible, and will be able to make my way over to Surrey if it helps!

Hi Dan,

I think we are probably just that tiny bit too far apart. The closer to £1500 I get, I just think a few hundred more and I can jump to dual extrusion (Creatr HS et al)..

Let me know if you can maybe look at some price in the middle, it's really just for a very infrequent hobby use, but I do appreciate quality, so ultimaker are deffo on my list..

HI There

Do you still have this for sale?