Help us winning a grant for Freedom360.us

joergen

Posted · Help us winning a grant for Freedom360.us

Hi UM community,

I am sorry if this may look like spam, but it isn't.

Some of you may remember, I am an UM user from the early days, printing a panoramic phone holder for Sony in 2011 on the Ultimaker 1.

After the Sony project ended, I set my mind to building a better 360 video camera system, and all throughout 2012 we sold the 360 Rig, which was also printed on a by now heavily modified UM1 (http://freedom360.us/about/360rig/). This was the first fully spherical (no blind spot) video camera system in the world, and marked the transition making a UM 3D printed object a commercial success.

This project then transitioned into the current Freedom360.us LLC, where the Ultimakers 1 and 2 are used to print prototypes and new product developments for the last 2 years. The actual products are mass printed via SLS/nylon.

I would like to ask for your help:

Chase (a US bank) is giving grants every year for small businesses, such as our Freedom360. To be considered for this grant, we need min 250 votes until October 17 as the first step. Winning this grant would help us a great deal to dedicate more time to R&D, more time developing new products and technologies, making it easier for everyone to produce new content for the next revolution in VR.

Please visit https://www.missionmainstreetgrants.com/business/detail/54409 and click on the vote button on the page that pops up.

We need min 250 votes until October 17, 2014, every vote worldwide counts.

(FB account link is necessary to vote, and Chase won't post to your time line, and you can disconnect from it next week again).

Please share the link with your friends and colleagues and make them click on the vote button.

Thank you thank you thank you for your help and consideration.