Sign in to follow this  
floush

UltiEvening at Protospace

Posted · UltiEvening at Protospace

Hey there,

just some short notes on the UltiEvening at Protospace on Monday. It was great!

Find the slides of my talk as well as a fun video of Joris latest idea ("The Analog Heated Bed v0.1") here:

http://techwall.net/ultievening-protospace

Direct links:

- Slides: http://getfile4.posterous.com/getfile/files.posterous.com/temp-2012-06-06/DAqhrhzCsqqhHxfDeonxGBGkFFDwlwcgnvyvhBDoquyIeroCztGiyncyCdbD/Ultimaker_On_Retraction_Florian_Horsch_v1_web.pdf

- Video:

The talk was basically about the latest achievements within the community on the retraction topic. I tried to circle the reason why we didn't do that earlier (or why we couldn't do it earlier).

Regarding the other talks:

- REALLY GREAT VIDEO on building an Ultimaker at school:

(English subtitles available. You gotta see the end! Last statement - WINNING!)

- KarmaMaker:

--> Next UltiEvening is at the KamerMaker architect venue in Amsterdam. The container is already there! The community is invited to print object which decorate the outside!

- There was another talk about an easy to use 2D to 3D doodling tool which I sadly missed. @Presenter: Please post details and links!

For everybody who's close-by: UltiEvening is a MUST-SEE event for UM operators. Come next time to Amsterdam.

Cheers

Flo

any meetings popping up in germany in the next few months Florian ?

Best wishes.

Ian :D

Great info, thanks. Any chance you could post the link with the correct retraction video, I seem to miss something in the link.

Thx again