Z axis not working.

kamcorder

Posted · Z axis not working.

We've purchased the 3D Printer from Makeblock and we've built it. We've given it a test go and and it works, but the Z Axis does not move. I've scanned through the code and cannot find much details on why the issue is happening. It is the Marlin code for the 3D Printer and I've given shots at Makeblock and they just havn't been able to help me. This 3D Printer will be going on display at the Toronto Maker Faire on Saturday, along with some other work.

We've ran 2 different sketches, but the object is always appearing at the corder or the edge. Is that just the pronterface program? We tried adding the measurements of the bed and the depth, but the motor are still not stopping when they need to.

I will add a video to this thread tomorrow morning for further details.

Thank you.

Regards,

JPCI - SMR

Posted · Z axis not working.

This is ultimaker forum, not makeblock. Do you have a question about Cura? We can address that here. Marlin questions unrelated to ultimaker are best addressed with the reprap community.