order status changed to shipped but no tracking details received

Posted · order status changed to shipped but no tracking details received

to: ULTIMAKER Support

After finally receiving a reply (20/11/2014 - 17:13) to my support ticket and the ordered items will be shipped the next day (which was confirmed by a standard email), I'm was already having doubts on 22/11/2014 that it is really shipped.

--------------------------------------------------

ON 21/11/2014 - 09:12 I have received a confirmation email from ULTIMAKER, telling me that the items I have ordered are shipped.

At the bottom of this email they state the following:

' Shortly after this email you will receive an email containing tracking details.'

Well I have not.

Is the email truthful?

Europe Technical Support: #KCM-262-28907

Europe Technical Support:#YFD-828-61595

Sales: #DHS-526-90525

Hi m38ch,

Thank you for your post.

It happens sometimes that the email with tracking details end up in a spam-filter or for some reason doesn't make it to the recipient. That is why I took the effort to look into your order and tracking details, and I see you have already received your order yesterday. Probably right after your post.

I am happy to hear you got your order now and everything is alright.

Thank you for your time and if there is anything else you need please feel free to ask!

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Sander,

yes I have received the parts I have ordered on November 24 except for one item (PT100B).

This item was already available in the UM store at the date of delivery. Anyway, in parallel I have had a communication with one of your technical support guys about my printer problems, which promised to get another spare part send to me.

I have mentioned to him that my order was missing one item and if he could just assemble the two parts into one shipment (small envelope!).

I've been leaving a remark at the UM support page (sales and technical, replied to your collegues support mail twice and no end up again in this forum to have someone read my writings.

Again: no one is replying for more then two weeks.

Can someone please put the two small pieces in an envelope and send it to me?

#DTD-193-80092

#KCM-262-28907