Sign in to follow this  
Nicolinux

Fairphone Cura Profile

Posted · Fairphone Cura Profile

Hi,

I'd like to start a thread where we collect Cura profiles for printing Fairphone cases.

Here is mine (for the UM2):

It takes about 1.5 hours to finish (printing at 30mm/s and 210°) and there is no postprocessing needed!

Here are two photos (printed with Faberdashery translucent green):

F2

F1

I use the same settings as you do nico, except that i print even slower (20mm/s).

I have problems with the Z-scar tough it's a pain in the @ss with the fairphone cases

I think it hides the z-scar on the left inner part of the case. At least I never perceived the seam as a problem.

Ok, that could be it but I never have seen the seam and by now I have printed all designs. I am using Cura 14.07.

Hi Stefan,

thanks for this great profile. Works fine on my UM1 and saves a lot of time. Only had one problem with a z-scar on one case (3 other cases came out well), so it seems the z-scar is a design related issue?

I owe you a sixpack of 'Fassbrause' when we meet again ;)