Ultimaker 2 for sale in the UK

Posted · Ultimaker 2 for sale in the UK

I have for sale my Ultimaker 2 printer that I have owned from new for just over 6 months. In that time it has run for just under 200 hours.

The printer comes with all original equipment as well as an uprated spool holder and filament pulleys on the back. I will also include a 4GB SD card.

Also included in the sale is the following material

• Colorfabb PLA in RED (well used)
  • Colorfabb PLA in SILVER
  • Colorfabb XT (clear)
  • Ultimaker PLA in soft blue (well used)

The printer runs and operates fine and has been well serviced during its life. I am selling because I have the opportunity to purchase an SLA printer which is more beneficial to my needs.

The asking price for the printer is £1400. I am based in Warwickshire just off Junction 12 of the M40. At the moment I am dubious about selling outside of the UK especially with the Christmas period but if there is no interest within the UK I will consider it, however the price of international postage is not included in the price above.

I am more than happy to answer any questions and look forward to hearing from you soon. You can reach me here or by directing any emails to phoenixv8@hotmail.com

rq9r97b.jpg

Buildplate raised and stepper motor cover removed to show filament feed mounting.

I50HVAG.jpg

Print time specs

Rs49NfV.jpg

Spool holder modification, filament feed modification and Colorfabb XT spool in printer

Pf1h1Rr.jpg

Additional material

zVt5TeZ.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

der_s, I was also interested in this but never received a reply from OP to my PM (and email) sent 18th December which remain unread. So I gave up and since then have bought another UM2.

I hope you have better luck getting in contact with him than I did.

@ OP If it's no longer for sale perhaps you could update your post? ;-)

Hi folks, my apologies for the lack of replies but I have been in hospital for a number of weeks due to a pretty serious motorcycle crash before Christmas.

The printer has indeed sold now so if the mods can either close or remove this thread I would appreciate it.

Once again I can only apologise to ChrisR and the like for not being in a position to respond sooner

Many thanks

Chris