Toronto users

air2gnd

Posted · Toronto users

Hi there,

I am from Mississauga. When I got it they only shipped from the Netherlands so it was pricey, but what you need to worrry about is duties, which is around 400 bucks for a UM2. I imagine shipping will be better now though since it's coming from memphesis instead of the Netherlands. Also beware of lower canadian dollar.

I have 3 UM's here, and I've never had to send them back for servicing. I hear they are switching over some support software so it's been kinda slow/unresponsive for tickets but illuminarti is usually always responsive (he takes care of the North American folks). I usually post on the forums and fix it myself which has been working well for me.

I usually order my filament from Voxel factory in montreal. But most recently, I've got it from these guys: http://filaments.ca/%20Service%20for%20both%20companies%20is%20really%20fast.%20Voxel%20has%20better%20prices,%20but%20beware%20the%20generic%20brand%20of%20filament%20they%20have%20their%20is%20ACTUAL%203.0mm%20and%20not%202.85%20which%20can%20be%20tighter%20than%20normal.%20(but%20still%20usable,%20just%20not%20ideal.)

Welcome!