Replacing the Temperature sensor

tinydancer

Posted · Replacing the Temperature sensor

The replacement temperature arrived in the mail tonight and I'm in the process of installing the new one and when I took off the panel I noticed there is a random plug that isn't plugged into anything. Is that something I should be concerned about?

fw76p8u.jpg

Any tips for feeding the temperature sensor and wire back through the shroud? I'm guessing I just pull out the old one then gently push/feed the new one back through?

Thanks! Can't wait to get this puppy going again. And Happy New Year to you all!

Yes there are a few cables not connected in there.

When I changed the heater I taped the wire of the new one to the tip of the old one and pulled toward the board. It worked for 95% of the travel in the shroud.

Yes there are a few cables not connected in there.

When I changed the heater I taped the wire of the new one to the tip of the old one and pulled toward the board. It worked for 95% of the travel in the shroud.

Great idea, thanks for the tip!

Awesome! Have a happy new year :)

Thanks, you too!