Support Reaction Time

procrash

Posted · Support Reaction Time

Hi,

as I've currently ordered an Ultimaker 2 Extended I'd like to ask you guys about the reaction time of the support as they have not responded now for almost a week. I don't know if this is because the official order can be done just in March or if it has to do in general that the guys are just busy and it takes a little bit longer.

What is your experience concerning support reaction time with Ultimaker? Are they ok and responsive or is it a mess to get in touch with them?

They've been a bit slow for a while. They're a victim of their own success. More people are being hired to help get things working faster.

What are you trying to get in contact with support about for a printer that has not yet started shipping?

They've been a bit slow for a while. They're a victim of their own success. More people are being hired to help get things working faster.

What are you trying to get in contact with support about for a printer that has not yet started shipping?

It's a little bit odd but I originally ordered and paid for an ultimaker 2 via paypal Now I heard that they announced at ces a bigger model and as I'd like to have that I'd like to change my order though as the printer does not urge. Haven't heard from them yet so far....

Try to contact them by phone they usually answer faster that way.

But as said on the website, orders start in April for the extended so you can expect a big wait (not sure if you can already pre-order it)

Ultimaker contact info

Need support? Or want to contact Ultimaker's front desk? Pick a phone number and we'll be in touch.

Front desk: +31 345 712017

Copy pasta-ed it from the contact / support page.

I agree with the statements above. I had an issue with a switch that needed replacing. (I was eventually able to jerry-rig a fix, but at the time I thought it was shot.) Anyway, I emailed Ultimaker first, and then the next day I called the company that had shipped it to me--imakr. They answered and shipped a switch that same day--no expenses paid on my part! I got it a few days later, and that was a little under a week before Ultimaker finally sent me an email back. They apologized for the wait, explained why, and were extremely professional, but it's still something to consider.