Payment Problem - Ultimaker poor support

Posted · Payment Problem - Ultimaker poor support

Hello,

I hope this channel helps and someone at Ultimaker answer my mails and solve my problem.

27/02 I order some items at Ultimaker shop. I made my payment via VISA, the money is charged since that moment as i can see at my online bank

27/02 UltimakerBV Geldermalsen AUT 67,84

My status at the shop is Not placed, so i send a mail to support with my reference (1558590). No answer from Ultimaker.

02/03 The weekend has finished and still no answer. I send another mail and open a support ticket. No answer

03/03 I send another mail with the same info. No answer

03/03 I write to Facebook fan page. They answer and when i tell the problem no more answers.

04/03 Today. One more mail and this post at the forum.

Would this time someone at ultimaker answer me why they charged my card, doesn't send me the products and doesn't answer to:

4 mails

1 ticket support

1 Facebook mail

Can someone please answer?

Thanks

Hi malopezn,

Thank you for your post.

For the emails you have send, did you get a TicketID?

If you send an email to our support team through the ticket system you should, and it would help me to track down your ticket.

Our apologies that your problem has not been solved, we will work with you towards a solution as soon as possible.

Hi, I just heard you have received several answers; from me on the forum, a reply from my colleague over email and another reply from my colleague over facebook so I think you got our attention.

I will tell my colleague from support to help you towards a solution, so the rest of us can focus on our other customers ;)

Thank you and have a great day!

Hi, I just heard you have received several answers; from me on the forum, a reply from my colleague over email and another reply from my colleague over facebook so I think you got our attention.

I will tell my colleague from support to help you towards a solution, so the rest of us can focus on our other customers ;)

Thank you and have a great day!

Thanks Sander!

I am talking now with Zenalda, and she is solving this.

Thanks so much for your attention!

best regards