Search engine, still doesn't work?

chrisr

Posted · Search engine, still doesn't work?

I just tried typing "E3D nozzle", then I tried "Heater block" next I tried "Olsson block" and finally for fun, I tried "Levelling the bed" in each case the search engine didn't pull up any of the posts I know exist. Can you please fix the search engine so that it works ?

Hi TheDeugd, sorry I can't be anymore helpful. All I know is there were threads on those topics which existed in the previous forum - assuming you haven't deleted any threads?

Anders Ollson made an alternate heater block which accepts E3D nozzles. I can't find anything on that using the search engine. Illuminarti wrote up an alternate method for levelling the bed. Again, I can't find anything on that with the search engine. It looks like the search engine just doesn't ?

Posted (edited) · Search engine, still doesn't work?

Is this the one you're looking for about bed leveling? Found with: "illuminarti bed leveling"

And this one from Anders? Found with: "alternate heater block"

Hope this helps :) if you have any other issues please let me know.

And yes, we're definitely looking into improving the search function even further in the future.

Edited by Guest

Strange, the universal search at the top right corner finds it, but the community search doesn't.

See this search result.

We're looking into it!

It was the large "Search Ultimaker Community" engine I was using. I wasn't aware of the little magnifying glass top right. But if that works better, than that's the one I'll use. Thanks :-)

Posted (edited) · Search engine, still doesn't work?

Thanks, hope this helps for now! However we're looking into optimizations.

And also, great use of the 'Question/Answer' system. This way new readers can easily see the current best solution :)

Edited by Guest
    • Like 1