Where to buy good ABS filament

Greet

Posted · Where to buy good ABS filament

Hello,

Can someone advice me where I can buy good ABS filament? I live in Belgium. Is the quality of http://www.3dninja.nl/ oke? Or should I look for another supplier?

I don't want my product to deform when they are left in a hot car so I'm looking for ABS...

Thanks a lot!

• 2 weeks later...
    Posted · Where to buy good ABS filament

Today I bought my Ultimaker 2 at 3DNinja and some ABS. They have the printer in stock so I hope I get my printer this week! Soon I will find out if their filament is oké.

Posted (edited) · Where to buy good ABS filament

A few days later... the printer arrived today and I just finished my first print (it is still cooling down)

I used the default settings for ABS. The ABS from 3DNinja comes in boxes from 3DPrima.com but I think it's kind of the same company. The ABS is vacuum sealed.

This is the first print:

[media=1425][/media]

not perfect... I might to recallibrate the glass plate and adjust the temperature for better results. A lot of testing is for the next days and weeks.

Edited by Guest

Posted (edited) · Where to buy good ABS filament

After some testing I already get a better result! The standard temperature for ABS of 260° is too hot for this filament. Something around 240 is much better.

IMG_2318.thumb.jpg.94b5b28c26e4b69fdd8e012f1b33738b.jpg

left first first, right 243°

IMG_2318.thumb.jpg.94b5b28c26e4b69fdd8e012f1b33738b.jpg

Edited by Guest