Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
thomas-northway

Processor Include File

Hi Everyone, I am building my own 3d printer based on the design of my ultimaker original. The hardware is mostly finished and I am now in the process of finishing up the electronics. I have borrowed heavily from the UM v2.1.1 schematic but have made some additions of my own which means I need to modify the firmware to make it all work. I'm not new to this by any means. I've been writing code for 8051 variants for quite a while now using uVision 51 which still works great for these processors. I downloaded the Arduino IDE and the marlin firmware and now I'm completely stumped. I can't find any mention of the processor include file anywhere in the code (unless I'm just missing it). I see ports being called by name but there has to be a file somewhere which tells the compiler what the address is for that port.

Here is an example of what I am used to working with:

P1 Bit Registers

sbit P1_0 = 0x90;

sbit P1_1 = 0x91;

sbit P1_2 = 0x92;

sbit P1_3 = 0x93;

sbit P1_4 = 0x94;

sbit P1_5 = 0x95;

sbit P1_6 = 0x96;

sbit P1_7 = 0x97;

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.