Setting up Time-Lapse videos.

FLG

Posted · Setting up Time-Lapse videos.

I have had my Ultimaker for a few days now and want to have a go at making a time lapse video.

I am planning on using a Mobius camera with a power supply attached. No problem setting up, but does anyone have any general tips for making videos??

Thanks in advance . . .

Nigel

When I want to do it nicely I load all the pictures (from GoPro usually) in Adobe Lightroom, correct the lighting, white-balance etc.. in one mass change, also adjust the cropping/zooming of the images in one large mass change, then export the pics in the right size (HD size) and combine them to a timelapse video. Variuos options for that, f.e. GoPro studio or Photoshop...

and I use this thing for shooting;

https://www.youmagine.com/designs/timelapse-gopro-tools-for-um2

OK I will have a go with something like that. There are similar setups for the Mobius to do the same.

I like the flowers coming out of the vase !

Nigel