Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
FLG

Setting up Time-Lapse videos.

I have had my Ultimaker for a few days now and want to have a go at making a time lapse video.

I am planning on using a Mobius camera with a power supply attached. No problem setting up, but does anyone have any general tips for making videos??

Thanks in advance . . .

Nigel

When I want to do it nicely I load all the pictures (from GoPro usually) in Adobe Lightroom, correct the lighting, white-balance etc.. in one mass change, also adjust the cropping/zooming of the images in one large mass change, then export the pics in the right size (HD size) and combine them to a timelapse video. Variuos options for that, f.e. GoPro studio or Photoshop...

and I use this thing for shooting;

https://www.youmagine.com/designs/timelapse-gopro-tools-for-um2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Announcements

• Our picks

• Architect Design Contest | Vehicles.
      We're open for entries! - Design and submit your 3D designs of architectural entourage - vehicles - for a chance to win a large filament pack. Presenting an idea, an architectural design or something as big as an urban project isn't easy. A scaled model can really help to get your idea across.
      • 24 replies
    • What The DfAM?
      I'm Steve Cox, an experienced engineer familiar with 3D printing. I wanted to share some DfAM guidelines with this community to help and make stronger parts.
      I'm also an Autodesk Certified Instructor for Fusion 360, so many of the images in ...
        • Thanks
      • 22 replies

Important Information

Welcome to the Ultimaker Community of 3D printing experts. Visit the following links to read more about our Terms of Use or our Privacy Policy. Thank you!