Jump to content
Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

Kurt-Kirkeby

Dormant
  • Content Count

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Kurt-Kirkeby last won the day on February 21 2018

Kurt-Kirkeby had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

2 Neutral

Personal Information

  • Country
    DK
  • Industry
    Manufacturing
  1. Thank you both for the hint's It's exactly what i am working on, removing man time, hit the number of parts per filament-coil, minimum man time by removing support, and let the Ultimaker run for a day or two, man time is expensive in Denmark. God point with the PVA part, I am working on a test run :-)
  2. Images: PVA and stacked parts1: - my parts are stacked in an assembly, with space to place PVA or support material PVA and stacked parts2: - perspective view of the parts PVA and stacked parts3: - The problem with PVA support and stacked parts, it builds up an unnecessary, time and cost spending wall (6 hours extra for 8 parts) PVA and stacked parts4: - The problem with PVA support and stacked parts, it builds up an unnecessary, time and cost spending wall PVA and stacked parts5: - The same G-code with 43 parts printet without PVA just one material for part and suppor
  3. Hi I have struggled with this problem to day, and did the calibration serval times, and the manual procedure, suggested here, nothing helped, until i discovered the cured nylon droplet under core1, when I removed that the failure is gone
×
×
  • Create New...